BATTLE FILAMENT was produced out of COVID related necessity when using our fleet of over 90 3D printers to make face shields as quickly as possible. Our reels hold 2kg of material, double the 1kg standard, which means you experience less than half the hassle of switching out filament. Moreover, less prints pause in the middle of the night, and less material is wasted on those mostly-finished reels that often never get used. Return your empty reel for a discount. We will fill it back up, and then it's back to battle.
PETG Black 2kg 1.75mm
3D Printing Filament
- 2KG (approximately 4.4 lbs) spool
- PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified) filament, vacuumed sealed in mylar bags (keeps moisture out) with desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 240°C - 250°C
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- .05mm)
- Diameter: 11.75” (298.5mm)
- Width: 3.62" (92mm)
- Hub Hole Diameter: 2” (50.8mm)
Visit our website to learn how to easily mount our spools.